If we were choosing one key word to describe the Sagittarius cube concealed shower valve, it'd be contemporary. The cube shape is at the cutting edge of modern design, with shiny surfaces, clean lines and one simple lever which lifts to control the flow of water and pivots to change the temperature. The design also means that the shower pipework is hidden behind wall panels, so that all that's visible is the shower valve and the head.
This isn't a shower which is style over substance though, as the valve is made from solid brass and comes with a 10 year guarantee. The Sagittarius cube can be used with both combi boilers and gravity-fed systems, and will transform the appearance of any family bathroom. Why not treat yourself to something ultra-modern for your bathroom or shower room? It's a style of shower which is easy to install, easy to use and will drag any British home firmly into the 21st century.
Sagittarius Cube SH/369/C Shower Valve Features:
- Manufactured from solid brass material for longevity
- Includes Square backplate
- Portrait wall mounted installation and contemporary design
- Suitable for use with combi boilers, gravity-fed and unvented mains pressure systems
- Smoothly Works in high pressure systems
- WRAS components approved
- Supplied with 10 year guarantee from manufacturer for total peace of mind (Serviceable parts carry a 3 year guarantee and accessories carry a 1 year Guarantee)
Sagittarius Cube SH/369/C Shower Valve Specifications:
|Shower Valve Outlet
|Manufacturer Part Number