The Smiths Eco-Powerad 500 Low Level Wall Mounted Hydronic Fan Convector is smaller than a radiator, yet has a bigger output. Combining elegant good looks with high efficiency, the simplistic appeal of the Smiths Eco-Powerad 500 Low Level Wall Mounted Hydronic Fan Convector is perfect for home or workspace. Independent tests show that the Eco-Powerad can be over 30% more efficient than the equivalent output radiator.
HOW DOES HYDRONIC FAN CONVECTION WORK?
Fan convectors require connection to a wet central heating system and an electrical connection to run the fan. Hot water passes through the heat exchanger and heat is transfered to the aluminium fins. Cooler air is drawn in and heated before being expelled back into the room. This technology uses, on average, less than 2p of electricity per day. It means that a more even temperature gets distributed and the room will be heated much faster than a traditional panel radiator.
Smiths Eco-Powerad 500 Low Level Wall Mounted Hydronic Fan Convector Features:
- Supplied with mounting brackets
- Unit must be earthed
- Suitable for two-pipe central heating systems
- Unit needs to be between 150mm and 500mm above floor level
- Can generate SAP improvements of 7.5%
- Highly efficient when operating at low temperatures - good for renewable heating
- Simple to operate
- Compatible with thermostatic radiator valves (sold separately)
- Supplied with a 5 year guarantee from the manufacturer
Smiths Eco-Powerad 500 Low Level Wall Mounted Hydronic Fan Convector specification:
|Fan Convectors Type
|Fan Convector Height
|Fan Convector Width
|Fan Convector Depth
|Normal Heat Output at 50 degree C (kW)
|Normal Heat Output at 50 degree C (BTU)
|Approx Room Size (m3)
||Back Right-Hand Side
|Manufacturer Part Number