The Smiths Space Saver SS2E Plinth Mounted Electric Fan Convector with Stainless Steel Effect Grille is a highly-efficient fan convector that fits into the plinth of a kitchen unit. The space-saving benefits of the Smiths Space Saver SS2E Plinth Mounted Electric Fan Convector with Stainless Steel Grille are undeniable, meaning there is no longer a need for a standard central heating radiator in a kitchen. Suitable for domestic and commercial applications, the Space Saver range is predominantly used by homeowners where space is of utmost importance.
HOW DOES ALL-ELECTRIC FAN CONVECTION WORK?
All-electric fan convectors require connection to a 230/240V electrical supply. Cooler air is drawn in and heated before being expelled back into the room. It means that a more even temperature gets distributed and the room will be heated much faster than a traditional panel radiator. This type of fan convection is only suitable for bathrooms if operated by a pull cord or remote switch.
Smiths Space Saver HPSS10070 Fan Convector Features:
- Image is for illustration purpose only
- Please choose your grill according to model number of your unit (See the You May Need)
- Supplied with a battery operated room stat
- Heat Output 1000/2000 Watts
- Supplied complete with Stainless Steel Effect Grille and pre-wired cable
- Creates space for more kitchen cupboards, extra work surface and additional appliances
- Connects to and runs from your standard electric system
- Averages 15p per kWh (depending on your energy supplier)
- Choice of six facia grille colours
- 5 Year Parts And Labour Warranty
Smiths Space Saver Plinth Heater Video:
Smiths Space Saver HPSS10070 Fan Convector Specification:
|Fan Convectors Type
|Fan Convector Height
|Fan Convector Width
|Approx Room Size
|Manufacturer Part Number