The Smiths Space Saver HPSS10005 Plinth Mounted Hydronic Low Voltage Fan Convector is a highly-efficient fan convector that fits into the plinth of a kitchen unit. The space-saving benefits of the Smiths Space Saver SS5 12v Plinth Mounted Hydronic Low Voltage Fan Convector are undeniable, meaning there is no longer a need for a standard central heating radiator in a kitchen. Suitable for domestic and commercial applications, the Space Saver range is predominantly used by homeowners where space is of utmost importance.
Image is for illustration purpose only
Please choose your grill according to model number of your unit
- Space Saver is designed for use on standard two pipe pumped central heating systems
- Pipes are 15mm and either may be used as flow or return
- This product is not suitable for one-pipe system
- Supplied complete with stainless steel fascia grille and pre-wired cable and flexible installation hoses
- Creates space for more kitchen cupboards, extra work surface and additional appliances
- Connects to and runs from your central heating system
- Room size guide - 33 m3
- 5 Year Parts And Labour Warranty
HOW DOES HYDRONIC FAN CONVECTION WORK?
Fan convectors require connection to a wet central heating system and an electrical connection to run the fan. Hot water passes through the heat exchanger and heat is transfered to the aluminium fins. Cooler air is drawn in and heated before being expelled back into the room. This technology uses, on average, less than 2p of electricity per day. It means that a more even temperature gets distributed and the room will be heated much faster than a traditional panel radiator. Low Voltage products are suitable for bathrooms and other high-humidity areas. They are supplied with a transformer that converts it to 12v making it safe to operate with wet hands.