While the Smiths Space Saver Hydronic Fan Convector is fit for both commercial and residential applications, it's most popular with homeowners who don't have much space to play with. Its space-saving design can be fitted straight into the plinth of a kitchen unit where it proceeds to work its charm. But this plinth mounting also makes it suitable for installing outside of a kitchen too.
It's a highly-efficient unit that removes the need for a central heating radiator in a kitchen space, freeing up much-needed wall space. Plus, it can even be used with a thermostat.
HOW DOES HYDRONIC FAN CONVECTION WORK?
Fan convectors require connection to a wet central heating system and an electrical connection to run the fan. Hot water passes through the heat exchanger and heat is transfered to the aluminium fins. Cooler air is drawn in and heated before being expelled back into the room. This technology uses, on average, less than 2p of electricity per day. It means that a more even temperature gets distributed and the room will be heated much faster than a traditional panel radiator.
Smiths Space Saver SS5 Plinth Mounted Hydronic Fan Convector with Stainless Steel Grille Features:
- Space Saver is designed for use on standard two pipe pumped central heating systems
- Pipes are 15mm and either may be used as flow or return
- This product is not suitable for one-pipe system
- Heat Output: 2400 Btu/h, 700 Watts
- Supplied complete with stainless steel fascia grille and pre-wired cable and flexible installation hoses
- Creates space for more kitchen cupboards, extra work surface and additional appliances
- Connects to and runs from your central heating system
- Room size guide - 37 m3
- Adds less than 5 pound to your annual heating bills
- Choice of seven facia grille colours
- 5 Year Parts And Labour Warranty
Smiths Space Saver Plinth Heater Video:
Smiths Space Saver Plinth Heater Installation Guide Video:
Smiths Space Saver SS5 Plinth Mounted Hydronic Fan Convector with Stainless Steel Grille Specs:
|Normal Heat Output at 50C (kW)
|Normal Heat Output at 50C (BTU)
|Boost Heat Output at 50C (kW)
|Boost Heat Output at 50C (BTU)
|Approx Room Size
Smiths Space Saver SS5 Plinth Mounted Hydronic Fan Convector with Stainless Steel Grille Suitability: