Smiths Space Saver SS80 Fan Convector - Kitchen Plinth Heater for 8cm Plinths with Stainless Steel Grille is a highly-efficient fan convector that fits into the plinth of a kitchen unit. The Space Saver plinth heater offers increased flexibility and space in kitchen design as it enables the removal of kitchen radiators that may be using up valuable wall space. Fitting discreetly into the plinth of a kitchen, the Space Saver provides efficient and effective heat at low level, creating space for extra cupboards, more work surface and additional appliances.
Image is for illustration purpose only
Please choose your grill according to model number of your unit
- Space Saver is designed for use on standard two pipe pumped central heating systems
- Pipes are 15mm and either may be used as flow or return
- This product is not suitable for one-pipe system
- Supplied complete with stainless steel fascia grille and pre-wired cable and flexible installation hoses
- Creates space for more kitchen cupboards, extra work surface and additional appliances
- Connects to and runs from your central heating system
- Installs into slim-line 8cm plinths (IKEA)
- Room size guide - 27 m
- Choice of three Fascia Grilles colours (See the you may need)
- 5 Year Parts and Labour Warranty
HOW DOES HYDRONIC FAN CONVECTION WORK?
Fan convectors require connection to a wet central heating system and an electrical connection to run the fan. Hot water passes through the heat exchanger and heat is transfered to the aluminium fins. Cooler air is drawn in and heated before being expelled back into the room. This technology uses, on average, less than 2p of electricity per day. It means that a more even temperature gets distributed and the room will be heated much faster than a traditional panel radiator.