Smiths Space Saver SS80E Electric Fan Convector - Kitchen Plinth Heater for 8cm Plinths is a highly-efficient fan convector that fits into the plinth of a kitchen unit. The Space Saver plinth heater offers increased flexibility and space in kitchen design as it enables the removal of kitchen radiators that may be using up valuable wall space. Fitting discreetly into the plinth of a kitchen, the Space Saver provides efficient and effective heat at low level, creating space for extra cupboards, more work surface and additional appliances.
HOW DOES HYDRONIC FAN CONVECTION WORK?
Fan convectors require connection to a wet central heating system and an electrical connection to run the fan. Hot water passes through the heat exchanger and heat is transfered to the aluminium fins. Cooler air is drawn in and heated before being expelled back into the room. This technology uses, on average, less than 2p of electricity per day. It means that a more even temperature gets distributed and the room will be heated much faster than a traditional panel radiator.
Smiths Space Saver SS80E Plinth Heater Features:
- Supplied with a battery operated room stat
- Heat Output: 1200 Watts
- Supplied complete with stainless steel fascia grille and pre-wired cable
- Installs into slim-line 8cm plinths (IKEA)
- Creates space for more kitchen cupboards, extra work surface and additional appliances
- Connects to and runs from your standard electric system
- Choice of three Fascia Grilles colours (See the you may need)
- 5 Year Parts and Labour Warranty
Smiths Space Saver Plinth Heater Video:
Smiths Space Saver SS80E Plinth Heater Specifications: