Part of Stelrad's safety series of panel radiators, LST i Plus radiators are often specified in commercial applications such as hospitals, schools and leisure centres. An LST (or Low Surface Temperature) radiator differs from a typical panel radiator as it includes both an emitter and safety cover, coated in an anti-bacterial paint as standard.
The i Plus model includes a Danfoss RAS-D Remote Sensor, designed specifically for commercial heating applications, allowing accurate temperature control between 5 and 26 degrees.
The LST i Plus range also includes K1 and K2 radiator models for different heating requirements.
- Low surface temperature radiator supplied with emitter and cover all-in-one
- Integral kick grille, panels and hardware fixings all included
- Double Panel Plus radiator configuration - also known as a Type 21 or P+ - a front and back panel with a single set of convector fins
- Supplied with a Danfoss RAS-D Remote Sensor - designed specifically for commercial heating systems
- Sensor can be pre-set to allow adjustment of room temperatures between 5 and 26 degrees Celsius.
- Attractive, flat-fronted outer casing is totally reversible for piping flexibility
- Finished in anti-bacterial white paint for added safety and universal appeal
- Security fittings on the casing prevent unauthorised access to the emitter
- Meets NHS Guidance for safe hot water and surface temperature
- Emitter is guaranteed to perform to a maximum working pressure of 116 psi (8 bar)
- Conforms to BS EN 442, the European Standard for radiators
- Comes wrapped in robust, practical packaging to protect the unit throughout storage and transit
- New packaging design allows for installation of the product prior to removal of the packaging
- Supplied with an excellent 5 years guarantee on casing and 10 years guarantee on emitter from the manufacturer