Whilst the main function of a radiator is to make sure that your home is as warm and inviting as it can be, this doesn't mean that you can't think about style too. Created by Stelrad, this Softline radiator comes with a simplistic yet beautiful design will create a professional fit and ensure that the radiator stays in place.
This radiator has been made in Europe using the very best materials and processes and can be used in both commercial and domestic properties alike.
Guaranteed for 15 years, you know that you are going to receive a radiator that is high quality, built to last and that is able to deliver everything that you need in a package that looks great too.
Stelrad Softline 80602212 Radiator Features:
- Comes with beautifully curved top grille and end panels
- Designed to provide a tight and professional fit that eradicates any movement
- Manufactured in Europe with sophisticated production methods to ensure high quality
- Convectors are precision-welded onto the waterways for greater efficiency
- Equally suitable for domestic or commercial premises
- Comes wrapped in robust, practical packaging
- Protective through storage and transit
- Guaranteed to perform to a maximum working pressure of 145 psi (10 bar)
- Conform to BS EN 442, the European Standard for radiators
- Part of the popular range of Stelrad Softline radiators
- Supplied with a 15 year of guarantee from the manufacturer
Stelrad Softline 80602212 Radiator Specifications:
||Double Convector [K2]
||1200mm + Valve
|Wall to Front
|Wall to Pipe Centres
|Inlet Connection Size
|Manufacturer Part Number(s)