Stelrad's market-leading collection of Softline Compact radiators is enhanced by the addition of several P+ models, offering more flexibility and allowing you to co-ordinate the same look across your entire home. The Softline Compact range is characterised by a curved top grille and end panels, giving it a high-end appeal.
This selection of P+ models - also known as Double Panel Plus, DPP or Type 21 - includes 2 panels (at the front and back) and a single set of convector fins.
The Softline Compact range also includes K1 and K2 radiator models for different heating requirements.
- P+ (Double Panel Plus) models consisting of a front panel, back panel and single set of convector fins
- Choose from a small selection of 16 different sizes across the 2 most-popular heights (450mm and 600mm)
- Comes with beautifully curved top grille and end panels
- Designed to provide a tight and professional fit that eradicates any movement
- Manufactured in Europe with sophisticated production methods to ensure high quality
- Convectors are precision-welded onto the waterways for greater efficiency
- Equally suitable for domestic or commercial premises
- Comes wrapped in robust, practical packaging
- Protective through storage and transit
- Guaranteed to perform to a maximum working pressure of 145 psi (10 bar)
- Conform to BS EN 442, the European Standard for radiators
- Supplied with a 15 year of guarantee from the manufacturer