A great choice for rooms with more demanding heat requirements, or where low-level wall space is limited, the Softline Compact vertical radiator offers a cost-effective solution with a univeral and simple design; perfect for dropping in to any decor. A great choice for homes or office environments, this radiator is backed by Stelrad's assurance of quality.
Designed to match the style of the standard Softline Compact horizontal panel radiators, these vertical models are only available in K2 (Double Convector, DC, Type 22) format; a front and back panel with a double set of convector fins.
- K2 (Double Convector) models consisting of a front and back panel, with a double set of convector fins
- Available in 3 different width increments - 400mm, 500mm and 600mm
- All models measure 1800mm high
- Standard "compact" design with corrugated-style front panel
- High performance vertical model is perfect for larger areas - particularly kitchens, bedrooms and corridors
- Includes smooth integrated side panels
- Finished in RAL 9016 Traffic White
- Designed for use in standard UK central heating systems
- Equally suitable for home or office premises
- Manufactured in Europe with sophisticated production methods to ensure high quality
- Guaranteed to perform to a maximum working pressure of 145 psi (10 bar)
- Conforms to BS EN 442, the European Standard for radiators
- Supplied with a 15 year of guarantee from the manufacturer