Recognised for the superb quality of their products, Telford Hot Water Cylinders are one of the biggest names in the industry. This Vented Stainless Steel Solar Cylinder is just one of the products that will show you the great craftsmanship that go into these builds.
The development of solar and alternative energy sources mean that telford can now offer most of their stainless steel cylinders from all of their comprehensive range for use in solar or alternative energy. This means that now consumers like yourself have the opportunity to access an efficient solar or alternative energy source solution where a mains pressure cylinder or thermal store is not appropriate.
All Telford parts are manufactured to BS1566-2002 and are compliant with Part L of building regulations; direct and indirect versions are available.
Made to Order
This product is built to order by the manufacturer after an order is placed. It cannot be cancelled or returned without incurring a surcharge. See our Returns Policy for further information.
Telford Solar VSD15050VF-S Hot Water Cylinder Features:
- Cylinders are not supplied with immersion heaters
- Direct cylinders are heated by the Electric Immersion heaters only
- New Smart immersion has been fitted for new EU Regulations
- Fully insulated with 35mm foam to minimise any heat loss
- 22mm compression fittings
- 2 1/4" immersion heater bosses
- Tappings equivalent to copper standard BS1566:2002 (Part L)
- Secondary return fitted as standard (IDF2 pattern code)
- Cost-effective vented option
- Ideal for retro-fit applications
- Available in 50-440 litre capacities
- Attractive blue finish (White case available)
- 10 year guarantee from the manufacturer
Telford Solar VSD15050VF-S Hot Water Cylinder Specifications:
|Total Heat Sources
|Manufacturer Part Number
Please Note: The product dimensions are for the cylinder only, these do not include it 1 inch thick insulatiing foam around the cylinder. So please bare in mind to add extra room if order for a certain size.