Recognised for the superb quality of their products, Telford Hot Water Cylinders are one of the biggest names in the industry. This Tempest Stainless Steel Unvented Hot Water Cylinder is just one of the products that will show you the great craftsmanship that go into these builds.
All of the domestic unvented cylinders are now formed from 2304 Duplex Stainless Steel. The Tempest units are finished with a wipe-clean, white coated steel casing, and only using some of the finest materials, the heat loss is cut down to a minimum making these units more economical to run.
Telford are so confident about their Tempest range that they are even offering a lifetime guarantee with them, as well as a 2 year guarantee on parts .
Parts Supplied: Dual High Limit Stat, 3kw Immersions Heater 240v Single Phase, Expansion Vessel, Temp & Pressure Relief Valve, 3Bar Inlet Control Group
THIS PRODUCT IS MADE TO ORDER. ONCE ORDERED, IT CANNOT BE CANCELLED OR RETURNED WITHOUT INCURRING A SURCHARGE
Telford Tempest TSMD170 Hot Water Cylinder Features:
Direct cylinders are heated by the Electric Immersion heaters only
- Minimum working pressure - 1 Bar
- Minimum pipe size for best operation - 22mm
- New Smart immersion has been fitted for new EU Regulations
- Stainless steel is an extremely durable and long-lasting material
- High density insulation
- Full unvented kit supplied, including remote expansion vessel
- WRAS approved
- Bespoke systems available, if we can make it we will do it
- Treated to protect against corrosion
- All unvented cylinders require a yearly service
- 2 year guarantee on components
- Lifetime guarantee on body from the manufacturer if serviced on a yearly basis
Telford Tempest TSMD090 Hot Water Cylinder Specifications:
|Manufacturer Part Number