Recognised for the superb quality of their products, Telford Hot Water Cylinders are one of the biggest names in the industry. This Tempest Stainless Steel Unvented Hot Water Cylinder is just one of the products that will show you the great craftsmanship that go into these builds.All of the domestic unvented cylinders are now formed from 2304 Duplex Stainless Steel. The Tempest units are finished with a wipe-clean, white coated steel casing, and only using some of the finest materials, the heat loss is cut down to a minimum making these units more economical to run.Telford are so confident about their Tempest range that they are even offering a lifetime guarantee with them, as well as a 2 year guarantee on parts.Evionmental issues are on everyones mind at the moment, and developers are now looking at solar energy as a complement to gas or oil powered boilers. Solar not only will benifit the enviornment by reducing the amount of resources we consume but also makes the heating of a building far more efficient as well as lowing utility bills. This twin coil stainless steel cylinder is the best choice for being good to our environment, and it comes in a range of sizes as well as coming will all necessary safty controls.
Parts Supplied: Dual High Limit Stat, 3kw Immersion Heater 240v Single Phase, Expansion Vessel, Temp & Pressure Relief Valve, 3Bar Inlet Control Group, Two port motorised valve.
- Indirect cylinders are heated by a boiler & immersion heater
- Minimum working pressure - 1 Bar
- Minimum pipe size for best operation - 22mm
- Stainless steel is an extremely durable and long-lasting material
- Fully insulated to minimise any heat loss
- Full unvented kit supplied, including remote expansion vessel
- WRAS approved
- Bespoke systems available, if we can make it we will do it
- Treated to protect against corrosion
- Factory-fitted temperature and pressure relief value set at 7 bar / 90 Degree C
- Remote expansion vessel with factory-fitted wall mounting bracket
- All unvented cylinders require a yearly service
- 2 year guarantee on components
- Lifetime guarantee on body from the manufacturer if serviced on a yearly basis
Made to Order
This product is built to order by the manufacturer after an order is placed. It cannot be cancelled or returned without incurring a surcharge. See our Returns Policy for further information.