Recognised for the superb quality of their products, Telford Hot Water Cylinders are one of the biggest names in the industry. This Tempest Stainless Steel Unvented Hot Water Cylinder is just one of the products that will show you the great craftsmanship that go into these builds.
All of the tempest solar cylinders are now formed from recyclable 2304 Stainless Steel. The Tempest units are finished with a wipe-clean, white coated steel casing, and only using some of the finest materials, the heat loss is cut down to a minimum making these units more economical to run.
Telford are so confident about their Tempest range that they are even offering a lifetime guarantee with them, as well as a 2 year guarantee on parts.
Evionmental issues are on everyones mind at the moment, and developers are now looking at solar energy as a complement to gas or oil powered boilers. The Tempest Solar will not only benefit the environment by reducing the amount of resources we consume but also makes the heating of a building far more efficient as well as lowing utility bills.
Made to Order
This product is built to order by the manufacturer after an order is placed. It cannot be cancelled or returned without incurring a surcharge. See our Returns Policy for further information.
Parts Supplied: Dual High Limit Stat, 3kw Immersions Heater 240v Single Phase, Expansion Vessel, Temp & Pressure Relief Valve, 3 Bar Inlet Control Group.
Telford Tempest Solar TSMD250-S Hot Water Cylinder Features:
- Duplex stainless-steel provides superior corrosion resistance
- 316L grade stainless-steel 22mm compression fittings and coils
- Purpose-designed solar coil with a 3.3m2 surface area
- Supplies mains pressure hot water and high flow rates
- Fast reheat
- Factory-fitted temperature and pressure relief value set at 7 bar / 90 celsius
- Remote expansion vessel with factory-fitted wall mounting bracket
- Full unvented kit supplied
- Highly efficient
- Fully insulated to minimise any heat loss
- 2 x factory-fitted 3kW immersion heaters
- Available in 90-300 litre capacities
- Renewable and bespoke options available
- Lifetime manufacturing warranty on inner container (2 years on components)
Telford Tempest Solar TSMD250-S Hot Water Cylinder Specifications:
|Total Heat Sources
|Manufacturer Part Number