Recognised throughout the world for their superb craftmanship, Telford Stainless Steel Hot Water Cylinders come with all the characteristics to give you complete peace of mind.
This Telford Stainless Steel Hot Water Cylinder was built and designed for use in areas where the water is exceptionally aggressive. The superior anti-corrosive characteristics of Duplex Stainless Steel give it the edge over a standard copper hot water cylinder.
THIS PRODUCT IS MADE TO ORDER. ONCE ORDERED, IT CANNOT BE CANCELLED OR RETURNED WITHOUT INCURRING A SURCHARGE
Telford Vented VSD10545VF Hot Water Cylinder Features:
- Direct cylinders are heated by the Electric Immersion heaters only
- Same capacity as copper equivalent
- Connection heights same as copper
- IDF2 pattern code, includes secondary return as standard
- Same high grade and thickness of duplex 2304 as used on our unvebted range
- Raw material more sustainable than copper
- Duplex 2304, same thickness as our 3bar unvented Temepst
- 22mm compression fittings all over (including primaries)
- 3.0 bar working pressure
- Blue spray foam insulation finish, part L1B compliant
- Tappings equivalent to copper standards BS1566
- Suitable for Grade 3 and 2 applications (please enquire regarding Grade 1)
- 2 1/4" immersion heater boss (fitted immersion optional)
- Comes with top immersion as standard, side immersion is optional
- 10 year guarantee from the manufacturer
Telford Vented VSD10545VF Hot Water Cylinder Specifications:
|Manufacturer Part Number
Please Note: The product dimensions are for the cylinder only, these do not include it 1 inch thick insulatiing foam around the cylinder. So please bare in mind to add extra room if order for a certain size.