Recognised throughout the world for their superb craftmanship, Telford Stainless Steel Hot Water Cylinders come with all the characteristics to give you complete peace of mind.
This Telford Stainless Steel Hot Water Cylinder was built and designed for use in areas where the water is exceptionally aggressive. The superior anti-corrosive characteristics of Duplex Stainless Steel give it the edge over a standard copper hot water cylinder.
Made to Order
This product is built to order by the manufacturer after an order is placed. It cannot be cancelled or returned without incurring a surcharge. See our Returns Policy for further information.
Telford Vented VSD12045VF Hot Water Cylinder Features:
- Cylinders are not supplied with immersion heaters
- Image for illustration purpose only
- Direct cylinders are heated by the Electric Immersion heaters only
- Same capacity as copper equivalent
- Insulation thickness is 35mm adding an extra 70mm to the diameter
- Connection heights same as copper
- IDF2 pattern code, includes secondary return as standard
- Same high grade and thickness of duplex 2304 as used on our unvebted range
- Raw material more sustainable than copper
- Duplex 2304, same thickness as our 3bar unvented Temepst
- 22mm compression fittings all over (including primaries)
- Blue spray foam insulation finish, part L1B compliant
- Tappings equivalent to copper standards BS1566
- Suitable for Grade 3 and 2 applications (please enquire regarding Grade 1)
- 2 1/4" immersion heater boss (fitted immersion optional)
- Comes with top immersion boss as standard, side immersion boss is optional
- 10 year guarantee from the manufacturer
Telford Vented VSD12045VF Hot Water Cylinder Specifications:
|Total Heat Sources
|Manufacturer Part Number
Please Note: The product dimensions are for the cylinder only, these do not include it 1 inch thick insulatiing foam around the cylinder. So please bare in mind to add extra room if order for a certain size.