With its sleek contemporary looks and stunning black finish, this model of the Bristan Glee Electric Shower is a superb addition to any modern home. Aside from its outward eye-catching appearance, this shower is packed full of features that really take advantage of all that modern technology has to offer. That and an utterly satisfying showering experience.
From the get-go, you'll notice that a digital display will instantly give you a temperature read-out so you won't get any nasty surprises once you're under the water. But the biggest safety feature comes I the form of a Temperature Control Device (TCD) that kicks in when the temperature is too high and above your setting.
Power to the heating elements is switched off, letting the unit cool down to a safe temperature before letting it heat up again. It's a fantastic safety feature that lets all the family shower without reservations.
Bristan Glee GLE3105 B Electric Showers Features:
- 15mm push-fit inlet connection
- Available in 8.5kW, 9.5kW and 10.5kW power ratings @240V
- Draws water directly from mains supply, at working pressures between 0.7 bar and 10 bar
- Anti-limescale feature reduces build up and rub-clean handset helps extend product life
- Choose your ideal temperature with the digital display
- Warm up mode; set your temperature and once reached the on/off button stops flashing; no more cold starts!
- Perfect replacement shower; multiple water/cable entry points for easier compatibility
- Performance indicator, Keep your shower in tip top condition with our unique visual reminder to clean the external filter and handset; for longer lasting shower performance
- Product storage; large soap dish
- Large colour coordinated shower head
- Illuminated on/off button indicates powered and ready for use
- Supplied with 2 Years of guarantee from the manufacturer
Bristan Glee GLE3105 B Electric Showers Specifications:
|Electric Shower Type
||Mains Cold Feed
|Electric Shower Flow Rate
|Inlet Connection Size
||15mm Push-Fit Connection
|Outlet Connection Size
||G 1/2 inch
|Shower Kit Height
|Manufacturer Part Number(s)