Combining the latest in showering technology with stylish contemporary design, the Bristan Glee Electric Shower will do exactly what it says in its name. That's making you exclaim in glee once it's installed on your bathroom wall and you're enjoying a pleasurable shower; whether that's as part of the morning rush or the relaxing evening wind-down.
Aside from the great experience, this shower is packed with features to help you make the most of your time in the shower. A digital display indicator quickly lets you check the water temperature before you jump in, while the temperature remains consistent (via the included Temperature Control Device) so the entire family will always be able to shower at a safe and comfortable temperature.
Touch controls make it easy to operate for everyone too, while three power settings (cold, warm/eco, hot) combined with a separate temperature control helps everyone enjoy their ideal showering experience.
Bristan Glee GLE3105 W Electric Showers Features:
- 15mm push-fit inlet connection
- Available in 8.5kW, 9.5kW and 10.5kW power ratings @240V
- Draws water directly from mains supply, at working pressures between 0.7 bar and 10 bar
- Anti-limescale feature reduces build up and rub-clean handset helps extend product life
- Choose your ideal temperature with the digital display
- Warm up mode; set your temperature and once reached the on/off button stops flashing; no more cold starts!
- Perfect replacement shower; multiple water/cable entry points for easier compatibility
- Performance indicator, Keep your shower in tip top condition with our unique visual reminder to clean the external filter and handset; for longer lasting shower performance
- Product storage; large soap dish
- Large colour coordinated shower head
- Illuminated on/off button indicates powered and ready for use
- BEAB, WRAS approved Product and CE mark
- Supplied with 2 Years of guarantee from the manufacturer
Bristan Glee GLE3105 W Electric Showers Specifications:
|Electric Shower Type
||Mains Cold Feed
|Electric Shower Flow Rate
|Inlet Connection Size
||15mm Push-Fit Connection
|Outlet Connection Size
||G 1/2 inch
|Shower Kit Height
|WRAS Approval Number
|Manufacturer Part Number(s)