A combination of white and chrome, the Bristan Glee features everything that makes a Bristan shower a hallmark of quality, as well as a few technological improvements that bring your shower right up to date. A contemporary design with a white finish makes it suitable for just about any modern bathroom, while the included adjustable riser kit includes a built-in soap tray and integral hose retainer for the complete package.
On the technology side, a digital display temperature indicator means that you'll know the exact temperature before you even step under the water (which also means no longer doing the hand test!). Extra safety is also provided through the use of an internal temperature control device (TCD). This little device will turn off the heating elements in the shower should the temperature reach a high unsafe point, ensuring the shower cools down to a safe temperature before the heating elements are switched back on again.You'll be too busy enjoying the three power settings and three mode rub-clean shower handset to care much about the internals, but at least it gives you peace of mind that everything will always run smoothly.
- 15mm push-fit inlet connection
- Available in 8.5kW, 9.5kW and 10.5kW power ratings @240V
- Draws water directly from the mains supply, at working pressures between 0.7 bar and 10 bar
- Anti-limescale feature reduces build up and rub-clean handset helps extend product life
- Choose your ideal temperature with the digital display
- Warm up mode; set your temperature and once reached the on/off button stops flashing; no more cold starts!
- Perfect replacement shower; multiple water/cable entry points for easier compatibility
- Performance indicator, Keep your shower in tip top condition with our unique visual reminder to clean the external filter and handset; for longer lasting shower performance
- Product storage; large soap dish
- Large colour coordinated shower head
- Illuminated on/off button indicates powered and ready for use
- Guarantee: 2 years including parts (1 year on labour)