Whilst this shower may be stylish, that doesn't take away from the functionality of the shower. We think that the black colouring of the Bristan Glee Electric Shower is a great way to create a stunning focal point in your bathroom, and fits in perfectly with modern family bathrooms.
Made by Bristan, who are one of the leading shower manufacturer in the UK, you can be sure that the quality of this shower is always excellent. It features a digital temperature display, which shows you the temperature of the water, meaning that you won't be faced by a shocking cold or hot flow.
It also comes complete with 3 power settings and a separate temperature control which makes sure that you are always in control. Sleek, stylish and contemporary, this simple to use and fully functional shower comes with a number of accessories to really make the most of your shower time and has a 2 year guarantee too.
Bristan Glee GLE395 B Electric Showers Features:
- 15mm push-fit inlet connection
- Available in 8.5kW, 9.5kW and 10.5kW power ratings @240V
- Draws water directly from mains supply, at working pressures between 0.7 bar and 10 bar
- Anti-limescale feature reduces build up and rub-clean handset helps extend product life
- Choose your ideal temperature with the digital display
- Warm up mode; set your temperature and once reached the on/off button stops flashing; no more cold starts!
- Perfect replacement shower; multiple water/cable entry points for easier compatibility
- Performance indicator, Keep your shower in tip top condition with our unique visual reminder to clean the external filter and handset; for longer lasting shower performance
- Product storage; large soap dish
- Large colour coordinated shower head
- Illuminated on/off button indicates powered and ready for use
- Supplied with 2 Years of guarantee from the manufacturer
Bristan Glee GLE395 B Electric Showers Specifications:
|Electric Shower Type
||Mains Cold Feed
|Electric Shower Flow Rate
|Inlet Connection Size
||15mm Push-Fit Connection
|Outlet Connection Size
||G 1/2 inch
|Shower Kit Height
|WRAS Approval Number
|Manufacturer Part Number(s)