A stylish bathroom is something that many of us want to achieve. Which is why we turn to experienced and professional bathroom accessory designers such as Hudson Reed.
Part of their Lennox range, this Concealed Shower Valve features a Dual Handle is beautiful and functional. Perfect for your family bathroom space. It can be combined with a number of shower heads which will create a modern look that is sure to impress.
It comes with a range of features including thermostatic control and shut down in the event of a cold or hot water failure. It also comes with a patented cartridge installed, which will help to minimise calcium build up in the valve, even if you live in a hard water area.
Suitable for a range of systems, this valve offers accurate flow control and a 20 year guarantee too.
Hudson Reed Lennox SQR3210 Shower Valve Features:
- Slimline design
- Manufactured from high quality brass & ABS
- Can be fitted vertically or horizontally
- Accurate flow control
- Thermostatic control to +/- 2 degree even if the water pressure fluctuates
- In the event of hot or cold water failure, the valve will shut down the water supply providing full thermal protection and prevents scalding
- The patented cartridge is highly resistant to calcium build up - even in hard water areas
- Our valves are suitable for use with all systems: gravity fed pumped unvented high pressure or fully modulated combi-boilers
- Excellent flow rates - even at low pressure
- Twin handle valve only
- The cartridge is fully reversible meaning if hot and cold supplies are the wrong way round it doesn't need re-plumbing
- Simply remove the cartridge turn 180 degree and replace
- TMV2, TMV3 and WRAS approved product
- Supplied with an excellent 20 year guarantee for peace of mind
Hudson Reed Lennox SQR3210 Shower Valve Specifications:
|Shower Valve Controls
|Shower Valve Position
|Shower Valve Outlets
|Shower Valve Height
|Shower Valve Width
|Shower Valve Depth
|Inlet Connection Size
|Flow Rate - 0.1 Bar
|Flow Rate - 0.5 Bar
|Flow Rate - 1.0 Bar
|Flow Rate - 2.0 Bar
|Flow Rate - 3.0 Bar
|Manufacturer Part Number(s)