Made in Britain from highest quality brass and covered with a stunning chrome finish, the Thermostatic Bar Mixer Shower from Hudson Reed with an apron shape shower head will not only become an aesthetically pleasing addition to your bath space but will also greatly improve your showering experience due to its quality of design and manufacture.
The extremely stylish Bar Valve contains the latest ceramic disc technology so no fiddly replacement of rubber washers. The Kit comprises of a Fixed Shower Head, a Riser Rail and a Shower Handset.
It is also supplied with a fabulous 20-year guarantee for added peace of mind.
During installation extra care must be taken to avoid damaging the fittings. Manufacturer provide a 5 Year Guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials (excluding serviceable parts), providing they have been installed, cared for and used in accordance with our instructions.
Hudson Reed Thermostatic A3117 Complete Shower Features:
- Traditional thermostatic crosshead shower valve with diverter
- Round shower head with handset and hose
- Complete your traditional bathroom with this timeless shower kit
- Apron shape shower head with cross head valve design
- High-quality brass construction ensures longevity and durability
- Valve has latest ceramic disc technology
- Manufactured in Britain
- Supplied with an excellent 20 years guarantee for peace of mind
Hudson Reed Thermostatic A3117 Complete Shower Specifications:
|Shower Valve Controls
|Shower Kit Height
|Shower Kit Features
Shower Riser Rail
Fixed Head and Shower Arm
|Shower Head Modes
|Shower Arm Length
|Shower Head Width
|Inlet Connection Size
|Flow Rate - 0.5 Bar
|Flow Rate - 1.0 Bar
|Flow Rate - 2.0 Bar
|Flow Rate - 3.0 Bar
|Manufacturer Part Number(s)