Not every person likes the idea of having sleek and modern touches in their bathroom, some people like something a whole lot more traditional.
For those who are a fan of something classic, this Hudson Reed Topaz Exposed Shower Valve, is the perfect choice for you.
Despite the traditional design, this valve is thoroughly modern in what it can offer. It is designed to provide accurate flow control, even with a low pressure system. It comes with full thermal protection, which prevents the risk of scalding if the hot or cold water shuts off in your home.
It even comes with a patented cartridge which offers a lower risk of calcium build up, even in hard water areas.
The perfect combination of quality and design, this valve is guaranteed for 20 years.
Hudson Reed Topaz TSVT101 Shower Valve Features:
- Combining the elegance of traditional styling with the precision and technology of modern day design
- Accurate flow control
- Thermostatic control to +/- 1 degree - even if the water pressure fluctuates
- Full thermal protection to prevent scalding in the event of hot or cold water shut off
- In the event of hot or cold water failure the valve will shut down within 1.5 seconds
- The patented cartridge is highly resistant to calcium build up - even in hard water areas
- Our valves are suitable for use with all systems: gravity fed pumped unvented high pressure or fully modulated combi-boilers
- Excellent flow rates - even at low pressure
- Our valves can deliver 5.5 litres per minute at 0.1 bar pressure
- The cartridge is fully reversible meaning if hot and cold supplies are the wrong way round it doesn't need re-plumbing
- Simply remove the cartridge turn 180 degree and replace
- Supplied with a 20 year guarantee from the manufacturer
Hudson Reed Topaz TSVT101 Shower Valve Specifications:
|Shower Valve Controls
|Shower Valve Position
|Shower Valve Outlets
|Shower Valve Height
|Shower Valve Width
|Shower Valve Depth
|Inlet Connection Size
||15mm (1/2" BSP)
|Flow Rate - 0.1 Bar
|Flow Rate - 0.5 Bar
|Flow Rate - 1.0 Bar
|Flow Rate - 2.0 Bar
|Flow Rate - 3.0 Bar
| EAN Barcode
| Manufacturer Part Number(s)