In an ever-increasing world of minimalism, the concealed shower valve is a must have, especially when it comes to hiding ugly pipework! This beautifully elegant shower valve which is part of the Topaz range from Hudson Reed combines an eye-catching feature with a piece of precise modern technology.
A fully reversible cartridge means that even if the water supply is a different way around the cartridge can just be turned so no need for additional plumbing. Constructed from solid brass and polished with a stunning chrome finish, the Topaz shower valve has an extremely accurate flow and a very smooth operation.
The cartridge is highly resistant to calcium build up and should either the hot or cold water fail, the valve will shut down the water supply immediately preventing any sudden scalds.
It comes supplied with a 20-year guarantee.
During installation extra care must be taken to avoid damaging the fittings. Manufacturer provide a 20 Year Guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials (excluding serviceable parts), providing they have been installed, cared for and used in accordance with our instructions.
Hudson Reed Topaz TSVT006 Shower Valve Features:
- Combining the elegance of traditional styling with the precision and technology of modern day design
- Accurate flow control
- Thermostatic control to +/- 2-3 degree celcius even if the water pressure fluctuates
- In the event of hot or cold water failure, the valve will shut down the water supply providing full thermal protection and prevents scalding
- The patented cartridge is highly resistant to calcium build up - even in hard water areas
- The valves are suitable for use with all systems: gravity fed pumped unvented high pressure or fully modulated combi-boilers
- Excellent flow rates - even at low pressure
- Twin handle valve only
- The cartridge is fully reversible meaning if hot and cold supplies are the wrong way round it doesn't need re-plumbing
- Simply remove the cartridge turn 180 degree and replace
- Manufactured from solid brass
- Supplied with a 20 year guarantee from the manufacturer (12 months on moving parts)
Hudson Reed Topaz TSVT006 Shower Valve Specifications:
|Shower Valve Controls
|Shower Valve Position
|Shower Valve Outlets
|Shower Valve Height
|Shower Valve Width
|Shower Valve Depth
|Inlet Connection Size
|Flow Rate - 0.1 Bar
|Flow Rate - 0.5 Bar
|Flow Rate - 1.0 Bar
|Flow Rate - 2.0 Bar
|Flow Rate - 3.0 Bar
|Manufacturer Part Number(s)