A beautiful and classic design that will remain timeless.
The appearance of the Hudson Reed Topaz Shower Valve carries a whisper of a time gone by and yet contains all the precision and technology of a thoroughly modern design. It provides an excellent rate of water flow and will shut down immediately in the event of water failure to prevent any instances of scalding.
The polished chrome will blend in beautifully with any colour or theme that you have created in your bathroom, even adding a little of its own classic personality!
Supplied with a 20 year guarantee for total peace of mind.
Hudson Reed Topaz TSVT104 Shower Valve Features:
- Combining the elegance of traditional styling with the precision and technology of modern day design
- Accurate flow control
- Thermostatic control to +/- 2 to 3 degree even if the water pressure fluctuates
- In the event of hot or cold water failure, the valve will shut down the water supply providing full thermal protection and prevents scalding
- The patented cartridge is highly resistant to calcium build up - even in hard water areas
- The valves are suitable for use with all systems: gravity fed pumped unvented high pressure or fully modulated combi-boilers
- Excellent flow rates - even at low pressure
- The cartridge is fully reversible meaning if hot and cold supplies are the wrong way round it doesn't need re-plumbing
- Simply remove the cartridge turn 180 degree and replace
- Manufactured from solid brass
- Supplied with an excellent 20 year guarantee for peace of mind
Hudson Reed Topaz TSVT104 Shower Valve Specifications:
|Shower Valve Controls
|Shower Valve Position
|Shower Valve Outlets
|Shower Valve Height
|Shower Valve Width
|Shower Valve Depth
|Inlet Connection Size
|Flow Rate - 0.1 Bar
|Flow Rate - 0.5 Bar
|Flow Rate - 1.0 Bar
|Flow Rate - 2.0 Bar
|Flow Rate - 3.0 Bar
|Manufacturer Part Number(s)