This is just the product you need if you're thinking about putting a shower over your bath, and don't want to go for the old-fashioned option of a rail and curtain. Measuring 1430mm high by up to 785mm wide, this is one of the most effective ways of keeping the water in the tub, and not on your bathroom floor. The screen is hinged at one end so it can be moved to help you get in and out of the bath easily, and the rubber seal around the bottom of the screen stops leaks and drips.
This type of screen can be used with any rectangular standard bath, and with any type of shower including a power shower. The chrome finish on the screen will match other taps and fittings you have in the bathroom already, and the simple square design will work well in either a traditional or more contemporary bathroom. The final thing to point out is the value for money - we're sure you'll agree that it strikes the ideal balance between quality and value.
- Stylish square bath screen with universally appealing design
- Comes with polished chrome profile
- Reversible installation, Can be installed on left or right handed baths
- This screen is made of 6mm toughened safety glass
- This bath screen is reversible in order to perfectly fit your needs
- Suitable for use with straight baths
- Easy to install and clean
- Highly durable, clear finish glass
- Utilize space in your bathroom and create a showering space within your bath
- During installation extra care must be taken to avoid damaging the fittings
- Guarantee : 5 Year (12 months on serviceable moving parts from the date of purchase), please see manufacturer guarantee policy for more information