So often radiators are left as an afterthought when planning a new room and that's a shame. When you have a stunning radiator like this anthracite coloured radiator from the Reina Neva range, it's far too good to be hidden away. It's not just the colour of the radiator which draws the eye; the vertical orientation and bold tubular design is attention-grabbing too.
It's the perfect choice of radiator when you're trying to bring your home up to date, while not compromising on wall space. Although it looks unusual, this style of vertical radiator is no harder to install than any other type of radiator, and is made from top quality steel. This is a product made to the highest quality standards and which comes with 5 years guarantee.
So if you're thinking about doing some renovations at home don't leave your heating solutions choice to the last minute. Start off with this Neva double vertical radiator and build your design around it.
Reina Neva RND-NV4118AD Radiator Features:
- Image is for illustration purpose only
- Radiator Valves sold separately (See the You May Need)
- Constructed from superior quality mild steel material
- Comes in anthracite finish
- Suitable for Central Heating system only
- You can be assured you are receiving a high quality product
- Manufactured to BS/EN 442
- Comes complete with brackets and fitting kit
- Conforms to european ecodesign directive (2009/125/EC)
- Supplied with a 5 year guarantee from the manufacturer
Reina Neva RND-NV4118AD Radiator Specifications:
||Oval Tubes - Vertical
||413mm + Valve
|Wall to Front
|Wall to Pipe Centres
|Output (Watts) @ Delta 70
|Output (BTU) @ Delta 70
|Manufacturer Part Number(s)