When it comes to choosing a tap you are going to want to have one that is simple, functional, but still looks great too. This is something that the Sagittarius Thermostatic TMV3 Sequential Basin Mixer Tap.
A basin mixer tap, can be used with high pressure systems and comes with NHS model engineering specifications, which means that you know it is going to be a high standard.
Finished in chrome, this tap is made from solid brass material, which means that it Is going to stand the test of time; as well as finish off the bathroom that you have with ease.
This tap is guaranteed for 10 years, so you know that you are getting a high quality item that is crafted to the highest standard.
- N.H.S. model engineering specifications- D08 thermostatic mixing valve (Healthcare premises)
- Sequential operation from off to cold and warm to maximum blending temperature preset at 41 degree , which can be adjusted if required
- Integrated hoses with check valves and strainers
- 15mm compression unions or 1/2" BSP male available
- Manufactured to comply with WRAS and TMV3
- Comes in chrome finish
- Manufactured from solid brass material
- Suitable for high pressure systems
- Suitable for combi boilers
- Guarantee: 10 Year (Excluding moving serviceable parts) for Warranty Information See Product Documents
- Waste sold separately (See the You May Need)