Stelrad's cost-effective, safety-conscious range of low surface temperature panel radiators is enhanced by the addition of a P+ model, giving more flexibility to specifiers. The LST Standard collection includes both an emitter (the radiator itself) and safety cover included in the price. With an anti-bacterial coating as standard, these radiators meet NHS Guidance for "safe hot water and surface temperature".
This selection of P+ models - also known as Double Panel Plus, DP or Type 21 - include a front and back panel with a single set of convector fins.
The LST Standard range also includes K1 and K2 radiator models for different heating requirements.
- Low surface temperature radiator supplied with emitter and cover all-in-one
- Double Panel Plus radiator configuration - also known as a Type 21 or P+ - front and back panels with a single set of convector fins
- Integral kick grille, panels and hardware fixings all included
- Attractive, flat-fronted outer casing is totally reversible for piping flexibility
- Finished in anti-bacterial white paint for added safety and universal appeal
- Security fittings on the casing prevent unauthorised access to the emitter
- Meets NHS Guidance for safe hot water and surface temperature
- Emitter is guaranteed to perform to a maximum working pressure of 116 psi (8 bar)
- Conforms to BS EN 442, the European Standard for radiators
- Comes wrapped in robust, practical packaging to protect the unit throughout storage and transit
- New packaging design allows for installation of the product prior to removal of the packaging
- Supplied with an excellent 5 years guarantee on casing and 10 years guarantee on emitter from the manufacturer
- A TRV kit is required but not supplied - see the Instruction Guide for details on choosing compatible valves