The Softline Compact range is one of Stelrad's most comprehensive in terms of height and width options, leading to it becoming the UK's best-selling panel radiator collection. The Softline Compact range is characterised by a curved top grille and end panels; this configuration gives the radiator a premium appeal when compared to other brands with similar offerings.
This selection of K2 models - also known as Double Convector, DC or Type 22 - includes 2 panels (at the front and back) and a double set of convector fins.
The Softline Compact range also includes K1 and P+ radiator models for different heating requirements.
- K2 (Double Convector) models consisting of a front panel, back panel and double set of convector fins
- Choose from over 40 different sizes across 4 different heights
- Comes with beautifully curved top grille and end panels
- Designed to provide a tight and professional fit that eradicates any movement
- Manufactured in Europe with sophisticated production methods to ensure high quality
- Convectors are precision-welded onto the waterways for greater efficiency
- Equally suitable for domestic or commercial premises
- Comes wrapped in robust, practical packaging
- Protective through storage and transit
- Guaranteed to perform to a maximum working pressure of 145 psi (10 bar)
- Conform to BS EN 442, the European Standard for radiators
- Supplied with a 15 year of guarantee from the manufacturer