The Concord Plane collection from Stelrad combines visual appeal and advanced heating technology, breaking down barriers and redefining the look of the typical steel panel radiator. Stelrad's bold vision has been realised thanks to 1.25mm thick horizontal flat tubes that offer a great surface area for excellent heat outputs. This radiator is the perfect choice for high-spec building projects.
This selection of K2 models - also known as Double Convector, DC or Type 22 - include a front and back set of tubes and double set of convector fins.
The Softline Concord Plane range also includes K1 radiator models for lesser heating requirements.
- K2 (Double Convector) models consisting of a front and back set of flat horizontal tubes with a double set of convector fins
- Available in a small number of widths, comparable to a standard "compact" panel radiator
- Slim, flat, horizontal tubes (1.25mm thickness) offer great surface area
- Multiple size options allow for extensive siting flexibility - great for high spec building projects
- Comes wrapped in robust, practical packaging - new design allows for installation prior to packaging removal
- Sophisticated production methods to ensure top quality engineering and performance
- Equally suitable for domestic or commercial premises
- Guaranteed to perform to a maximum working pressure of 58 psi (4 bar)
- Conform to BS EN 442, the European Standard for radiators
- Supplied with a 5 year of guarantee from the manufacturer