Stelrad's Concord Vertical range of panel radiators is the perfect solution for a high-spec building project where a greater degree of aesthetic appeal is required. Constructed from a double set of 1.25mm thick vertical steel tubes, the Softline Concord Vertical radiator is billed as Stelrad's new vision for radiators, breaking down barriers in heating efficiency.
These models consist of a double set of vertical steel tubes.
The Softline Concord Vertical range also includes single (P1) radiator models for lesser heating requirements.
- Double Panel (P2) radiator consisting of a single set of flat vertical tubes
- Available in a small range of 3 widths - all models measure 1800mm tall
- Slim, flat, vertical tubes (1.25mm thickness) offer great surface area and designer appeal
- Multiple size options allow for extensive siting flexibility - great for high spec building projects
- Great for high-demand rooms where low-level wall space is limited - including kitchens, bedrooms and hallways
- Comes wrapped in robust, practical packaging - new design allows for installation prior to packaging removal
- Sophisticated production methods to ensure top quality engineering and performance
- Suitable for standard UK central heating systems
- Equally suitable for domestic or commercial premises
- Guaranteed to perform to a maximum working pressure of 58 psi (4 bar)
- Conform to BS EN 442, the European Standard for radiators
- Supplied with a 5 year of guarantee from the manufacturer