Constructed from flat 1.25mm thick vertical steel tubes, the Softline Concord Vertical radiator is billed as Stelrad's new vision for radiators. A contemporary solution for a vast array of building applications, this collection of central heating radiators provide not only visual style, but excellent performance too.
These models consist of a single set of vertical steel tubes.
The Softline Concord Vertical range also includes double (P2) radiator models for greater heating requirements.
- Single Panel (P1) models consisting of a single set of flat vertical tubes
- Available in a small range of 3 widths - all models measure 1800mm tall
- Slim, flat, vertical tubes (1.25mm thickness) offer great surface area and designer appeal
- Multiple size options allow for extensive siting flexibility - great for high spec building projects
- Great for high-demand rooms where low-level wall space is limited - including kitchens, bedrooms and hallways
- Comes wrapped in robust, practical packaging - new design allows for installation prior to packaging removal
- Sophisticated production methods to ensure top quality engineering and performance
- Suitable for standard UK central heating systems
- Equally suitable for domestic or commercial premises
- Guaranteed to perform to a maximum working pressure of 58 psi (4 bar)
- Conform to BS EN 442, the European Standard for radiators
- Supplied with a 5 year of guarantee from the manufacturer