Stelrad's Softline Plan collection of convector radiators feature a completely flat surface; a stylish upgrade from a typical corrugated front. The slim profile ensures that these radiators make an attractive addition to any home or office space. As part of Stelrad's Softline series, these models also benefit from a curved top grille and end panels.
This selection of K2 models - also known as Double Convector, DC or Type 22 - include a front and back panel with a double set of convector fins.
The Softline Plan range also includes K1 radiator models for lesser heating requirements.
- K2 (Double Convector) models consisting of a front and back panel, with a double set of convector fins
- Available in 8 different width increments; all models 600mm high
- Characterised by a completely flat-fronted design
- Includes beautifully curved top grille and end panels
- Finished in RAL 9016 Traffic White
- Designed for use in standard UK central heating systems
- Equally suitable for home or office premises
- Manufactured in Europe with sophisticated production methods to ensure high quality
- Guaranteed to perform to a maximum working pressure of 145 psi (10 bar)
- Conform sto BS EN 442, the European Standard for radiators
- Supplied with a 15 year of guarantee from the manufacturer