For many of us a shower is more than just a place to get clean, it is your chance for some alone time, a chance to relax and unwind. This means that you are going to want to make sure that you invest in a quality shower for your bathroom.
Bristan are known to make high quality bathroom additions and this shower is no different. Available in 8.5kw, 9.5kw and 10.5kw respectively, it draws water directly from the mains supply in order to give you the best shower possible.
The shower itself is beautifully designed and comes with touch controls to make showering easier, as well as sleeker, it also boasts a digital display so you know just how hot your shower is. You can even set a warm-up mode which means that when you have reached the ideal temperature you will know to jump in.
Complete with a 2 year guarantee, this shower may mean that you enjoy your daily showers even more.
Bristan Bliss BL3105 B Electric Showers Features:
- 15mm push-fit inlet connection
- Available in 8.5kW, 9.5kW and 10.5kW power ratings @240V
- Draws water directly from mains supply, at working pressures between 0.7 bar and 10 bar
- Touch controls with super sleek looks
- Anti-limescale feature reduces build up and rub-clean handset helps extend product life
- Choose your ideal temperature with the digital display
- Warm up mode; set your temperature and once reached the on/off button stops flashing; no more cold starts!
- Perfect replacement shower; multiple water/cable entry points for easier compatibility
- Performance indicator. Keep your shower in tip top condition with our unique visual reminder to clean the external filter and handset; for longer lasting shower performance
- Product storage; large soap dish
- Large colour coordinated shower head
- BEAB, WRAS approved Product and CE mark
- Supplied with 2 Years of guarantee from the manufacturer
Bristan Bliss BL3105 B Electric Showers Specifications:
|Electric Shower Type
||Mains Cold Feed
|Electric Shower Flow Rate
|Inlet Connection Size
||15mm push fit, 5 directional options
|Outlet Connection Size
||G 1/2 inch
|Shower Kit Height
|BEAB Safety Code
|BEAB EMC Code
|WRAS Approval Number
|Manufacturer Part Number(s)