If you have reduced mobility, or simply want to keep you and your family safe whilst you use the bathroom, then this AKW 1800 Series Grab Rail is a great choice for you.
Designed to provide you with additional support whilst you are in your bathroom, it is complete with a drop down rail with a fixed leg. When it is not in use it folds neatly back to the wall keeping it out of the way and maximising space when you don't need it.
The grab rail comes with an optional toilet roll holder and can take a load of up to 30 stone whilst still remaining strong and secure.
The grab rail itself is guaranteed for life, which means that you know that it is built to the highest standard possible.
AKW 1800 Series 01820WH Grab Rail Features:
- Supplied complete with drop down rail with fixed leg
- Designed to provide additional support
- Ideal for use in multi-user bathrooms
- Maximum user weight: 200kg
- Epoxy resin coating and rust inhibitor treatment for longer life
- Made from 32mm diameter steel projecting 765mm from wall
- Supporting leg for additional strength and stability
- Leg can be cut to length
- Height to top of rail 680mm
- Tested to ASTM B117-87 salt spray test
- Supplied with optional fit toilet roll holder
- Minimum to maximum height to top rail is 680mm to 880mm
- Tested to a maximum load of 200kg/30stone
- Fold-up design gives you more room, especially where space is limited
- Supplied with a lifetime guarantee from the manufacturer
AKW 1800 Series 01820WH Grab Rail Specifications:
|Grab Rail Type
|Grab Rail Length
|Grab Rail Height
|Grab Rail Diameter
||Epoxy coated steel
|Maximum Weight Load