Bidets are definitely making a popular resurgence among many of us these days, and with such chic and minimalistic designs it's really not surprising.
The RAK Metropolitan Back to Wall Bidet is simply stunning with its smooth square geometric lines and back-to-wall design, which not only conceals ugly pipework but also allows for extra bathroom space.
With a height of 400mm, a width of 337mm and a projection of 525mm and having been made from strong durable vitreous china, this product comes with a single tap hole. The tap is not included but can be purchased separately from our wonderful range of bidet mixer taps thus adding your own personal touch to your beautiful new fixture.
This product is delivered free within 3 working days and comes with a 25 year guarantee for ultimate peace of mind.
RAK Ceramics Metropolitan METBID Bidet Features:
- Tap and waste not included available separately (See the You May Need)
- Bidet comes drilled with Single tap-hole
- Comes in an attractive white finish for universal appeal
- Easy to install and use
- Back-to-wall design allows more space in bathroom
- Manufactured from strong and durable vitreous china material
- This item supplied with 25 year of guarantee from the manufacturer
RAK Ceramics Bathroom Collection Video:
RAK Ceramics Metropolitan METBID Bidet Specifications:
|Bidet Tap Holes
|Wall to Waste Outlet
|Manufacturer Part Number(s)