Offering elegant visual appeal mixed with advanced heating technology, the Concord Plane collection treads new ground for panel radiators. Stelrad's bold Softline Concord Plane radiators are constructed from horizontal flat steel tubes, offering a great surface area for excellent heat outputs, and unmatched style that sets it apart from a typical panel radiator.
This selection of K1 models - also known as Single Convector, SC or Type 11 - include a front set of tubes and single set of convector fins.
The Softline Concord Plane range also includes K2 radiator models for greater heating requirements.
- K1 (Single Convector) models consisting of a single set of flat horizontal tubes and single set of convector fins
- Available in a small number of widths, comparable to a standard "compact" panel radiator
- Slim, flat, horizontal tubes (1.25mm thickness) offer great surface area
- Multiple size options allow for extensive siting flexibility - great for high spec building projects
- Comes wrapped in robust, practical packaging - new design allows for installation prior to packaging removal
- Sophisticated production methods to ensure top quality engineering and performance
- Equally suitable for domestic or commercial premises
- Guaranteed to perform to a maximum working pressure of 58 psi (4 bar)
- Conform to BS EN 442, the European Standard for radiators
- Supplied with a 5 year of guarantee from the manufacturer